My Beautiful Ryan xoxoxoxo

Our beautiful Ryan was born in 2005. He was born with a condition called Blepharophimosis Syndrome. This condition affects the eye area making them look partially closed all the time. Our gorgeous boy is a tough little bugger though and has never let this condition affect him. He get's watery eye's regularly and has never complained, he just takes it all in his stride. He has now started school and gets asked by the other kids why his eyes are different and his reply is "I've got special eyes!".

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank you thank you thank you................

I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has donated money, showed support and just generally loved us through this whole process so far! I am constantly blown away by the people who are interested and generous enough to donate money for Ryan's operations. From the bottom of my heart I truly thank you all - it is amazing and I will never forget it.

To my beautiful family... you are a wonderful support and I appreciate absolutely everything you all do. THANK YOU SO MUCH... LOVE YOU ALL!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And Rell.... what can I say.... you are an absolute legend for everything you are setting out to do. I am so very proud and grateful. I don't think you will ever truly understand how much this all means to me, andrew and the boys. We love you lots...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) I am also so very grateful for the encouragement I've had during the past few months with my training and the donations along the way! If I can help my beautiful family in any way then I will xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say that we are all behind you Kerri and Andrew with whatever gets thrown at us. Ryan's Special Eyes, Ryan Special Boy. It was great to see how Narelle set her goals to help Ryan and I cannot put into words how proud I am of her but the most important thing out of this is Family, If we all stick together through any of these issues we will all get there. Ryan is a tuff little bugger as Sherryn puts it and will need to be over the next few months but I have no doubts at all that he will come through this and he will not even miss a step. Well love to you all. Kerri, Andrew, Cody, Ryan and now little Jesse.

    ReplyDelete